BECOME A POSITIVE FORCE
Volunteering with Youth Villages is the easiest way to become a direct, positive force in the lives of the young people we work with. We offer a variety of opportunities to volunteer at our residential campuses and beyond.
Here are just a few examples:
- Serve at a Youth Villages event
- Adopt a campus cottage/cabin
- Teach job and interview skills
- Recruit foster parents
- Coordinate donation drives
- Instruct kids in learning a new talent
- Host an event as a Birthday Hero or Holiday Hero
- Provide a personal service
- Offer spiritual guidance
- Run/Walk with our kids as part of the Youth Villages Runners’ Club
In addition to offering opportunities for individual volunteers, Youth Villages also works with companies, churches and civic organizations to arrange group volunteer experiences.